“Every human has four endowments – self-awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate human freedom – the power to choose, to respond and to change”
Personal development starts with self-awareness; teams need to know what’s working and not working; organisations sometimes need independent facilitation and feedback to navigate complex organisational dynamics.
I will work with you to diagnose and decipher what your needs really are – so that you are as clear as you can be on what help you need most, allowing me to deliver the best possible intervention for you.
I use many different types of feedback tools, team reviews, questionnaires and assessments, including:-
- 360 degree feedback questionnaires – KF 360, online or interview-based, off the shelf or tailored, generic or competency-based
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator – Step I and Step II
- Andiron Key Polarity Indicator (KPI)
- FIRO – B
- Belbin Team Roles
- Hogan Lead series
- Team effectiveness assessments
- Team lessons learned
- Lominger Career Architect and Team Architect
- Staff survey and engagement tools
Over to you…
- Would you like to better understand your strengths and develop strategies to mitigate your blind spots?
- Does your team seem to be struggling but you’re not sure why?
- Would you like to get a clearer picture of what your organisation needs to do to improve employee engagement and motivation?
I’d love to hear from you.